Jumat, 08 Mei 2015

Eight Part Of Speech & Modals



Eight Part Of Speech & Modals

My Lovely Kitten Cat

Hello friend  I want story tell about my lovely kitten cat. my name is Ammar Fathan. yesterday I buy one female kitten, her name is Haruka she is 3 month years old, why I give her name “Haruka” ? because in Japan language Haruka is “Spring”, spring describe a new spirit and new era. She is very cute and my feeling very excited with her behavior. Haruka always come if I call her name. Haruka have a sister her name is Aiko. Aiko anda Haruka always playing stick with chicken feather together and eating  together. They are already considered as my a new sister and already considered as part of my family.

·        Noun                     :         Kitten Cat, Ammar Fathan, Haruka, Aiko, Family,
                                             Female, Sister
·        Pronoun                :         I, She, They
·        Adjective              :         Cute, Excited, Old, New, Considered
·        Adverb                 :         Together, Always, Very
·        Preposition           :         In
·        Interjection           :         Hello, Excited
·        Conjunction          :         And, of, As
·        Verb                      :         Tell, Buy, Behaviour, Cat, Playing, Eating, Give

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar